How to Fix low Picture Quality in LED TV with best ways
Sometime we faces low picture quality or pixilation problem in our Basic or Smart LED TV. Sometimes, it shows low quality for getting bad video quality. But, sometimes though video quality high, but TV renders it in lowest quality.
Today, we are showing some solution of low picture quality in Sony, Samsung, LG, Walton, Pentanik or other brands TV.
1. Test the video resolution: If you running the video from youtube, check the video resolution. If video resolution is high, but your selected resolution is low. Then you will get absolutely low resolution video.
2. Change to home mode: Switch the modes on your tv settings. Sometime some mode make the screen resolution pixilated
3. Check the cable: check all cables VGA/HDMI connected correctly. Unplug it and plug in again. You can exchange the cable with a new one. Also can switch VGA to HDMI or HDMI to VGA for getting best troubleshoot report.
4. Adjust the backlight: in Setting option. You will get settings to change light, brightness, contrast etc.
5. Contact Service Center: You can contact any service center to check every technical functionality of your TV working fine. Service bari is one of the best LED TV service center in Bangladesh and it’s highly recommended